We are always exploring ways to enhance and improve the Saks Fifth Avenue Associate experience, by adding and upgrading features to our Total Rewards compensation and benefits package. We strive to offer competitive compensation and benefits and ample opportunities for Associates to be recognized for their hard work and job well done.
Saks Fifth Avenue wants our Associates to continue reaping the rewards of their work in the years ahead. That’s why we offer “When Can I Retire?” and “Women Saving for Retirement” workshops, hosted by financial professionals who can help with planning, saving and budgeting. We have also increased our 401(k) match each year since 2010. Our Associates’ financial well being is important to us.
We have formal recognition programs within every division and support area, as well as company-wide programs and events. Featured programs include:
- Chairman’s Award of Excellence recognizes teams that deliver on strategic initiatives and create “game changing” moments for Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Associate Appreciation Week is held in each and every location throughout the company with many celebratory activities and an amazing one-day discount shopping event.
- 915 Club honors full and part-time employees who have worked 1,000+ hours per year, for 20 consecutive years. Recipients receive lifetime discount privileges and more.
Corporate Support Center
- We reward our Asset Protection & Legal, Business Information Services, Human Resources, Finance, Public Relations & Marketing, and Saks Direct teams with seasonal celebrations such as:
Sample Sale, Wellness Fair, Ice Cream Social, Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest & Turkey Raffle
Saks Fifth Avenue Stores
- Fab Five Award honors creativity and strategic risk-taking in the achievement of financial metrics.
- Ski Slope Award recognizes one Buyer & Planner team for innovation in groundbreaking ideas.
- Alan Grosman Award rewards one Associate for humanitarian efforts that demonstrate a positive impact on their community. The winner receives $1,000 award, certificate of achievement, and recognition on a plaque in the corporate office. The Company also donates $1,000 to a charity of the Grosman family’s choice.
OFF 5TH Stores
- NOW Awards are used to reward outstanding talent on the spot.
- Monthly Fab Five Award recognizes Top Store and Merchant Group performance on key metrics.
- Monthly Store WON Award honors the top-performing store that serves as a role model for behaviors, sales and productivity measures.
- Quarterly District WON Award honors the stores that have the best metrics within their respective districts.
- President’s Award is presented annually to the one overall top-performing store.
- OWN Award is given periodically in recognition for consistently going above-and-beyond in service, creativity and results.