Location WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania, United States
Category Distribution Center
Job Opened January 18th, 2021
Job Number 200003EG
Job Type Full Time
What This Position is All About
To assist leads and management team with a variety of clerical/troubleshooting tasks.
Who You Are:
- Establishes positive interpersonal relationships. Demonstrates ease in flexing all communication styles
- Easily creates working relationships to enhance self and team
- Consistently generates and shares original ideas, tackling both simple and complex problems
You Also Have:
- Proficiency using email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to stand 90% of shift and lift/pull cartons up to 40lbs.
As The Coordinator, You Will:
- Regularly use a PC or RF equipment to investigate, trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Effectively communicate with the leadership team and other business partners through both spoken and written
- Provide input on process improvement ideas.
- Assist in the training of new associates.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.