Manager, Emerging Media, & Testing
The Manager, Emerging Media & Testing will be responsible leading media testing opportunities for Saks Fifth Avenue. In partnership with the paid media and analytics, this associate will contribute to the development of an annual learning agenda, evaluate new vendor opportunities in line with that learning agenda, outline a quarterly testing roadmap across media channels, and work with paid media channel leads and vendors to design, execute, and measure pilot tests. .
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- Work with key marketing team stakeholders to develop annual learning agendas that achieve business goals and keep Saks at the forefront of a changing media landscape
- Evaluate new media partner opportunities in line with the Saks learning agenda
- Develop quarterly testing roadmaps based on opportunities in both new and existing media channels
- Partner with channel leads and analytics to design, execute, measure, and scale paid media pilot tests
- Maintain a factbook of learnings from pilot tests to inform future media plans
- Be an internal advocate for data-driven media plan innovation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including analytics and tech, to ensure the Saks ad tech stack can support continuous media optimization and testing
- 3-5 years of digital performance marketing experience, media agency and/or retail experience preferred
- Strong understanding of key media channels: Paid Social, Display, Search, Affiliate
- Strong understanding of the digital media ecosystem, including measurement challenges (ITP, walled gardens, etc)
- Ability to think, speak, and plan cross-channel
- High level of comfort organizing, analyzing, and crafting narratives from data
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Direct experience with media buying platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, DSPs, etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B testing, conversion/brand lift studies, and/or match market testing
- Displays a high-level understanding of statistical concepts relevant to hypothesis testing (correlation, statistical significance, confidence intervals, etc.)
- Experience with web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount