Customs Compliance Coordinator (Saks Fifth Avenue)
What This Position Is All About:
The Compliance Coordinator will be a part of the International Logistics Team, he/she will coordinate a number of tasks to ensure shipments to the US are prepared for international transportation and shipped in a timely manner. The position requires communication and presentation with internal and external offices, knowledge of customs compliance rules and regulations, and an ideal candidate will possess strategic thinking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This is a remote position.
- Innovative mindset, ability to be flexible and manage in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferably in Supply Chain, Business Management or other related discipline.
- Entry level experience (1-2 years of internships) in customs compliance or supply chain & logistics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prepare international orders for shipment, manage data entries, order management and exceptions.
- Verification of merchandise value, unity quantity, and vendor invoice audits.
- Provide updates and reporting of shipments cleared through customs.
- Communicate and organize related activity with customs brokers, merchants, logistics and distribution.
- Assist with export document approval and support of related customs activity.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.