Asset Protection Supervisor - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About
Under direction from the Assistant General Manager – Operations, the Asset Protection Manager is responsible for monitoring shortage results, shortage control, price changes, return to vendor transactions, receipt reconciliation, paperwork error control, investigations and apprehensions regarding internal and external theft, and implementation of store safety programs at an individual Saks Fifth Avenue location. Additionally, the Asset Protection Manager is responsible for recruiting, retaining and developing the Asset Protection staff and for training store associates on awareness and Asset protection policies and procedures.
Who You Are:
Strong interpersonal skills who can gain ground without damaging relationships. Can be both direct but diplomatic and gain trust from others quickly
Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and creative thinker with proactive solution-oriented approach
You can inspire & motivate entire organizations; a people builder who’s focused on bringing the best performance & potential in others
You Also Have:
- Minimum 3 years asset protection experience, large volume retail environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred: Wicklander-Zulawski Certification is considered a plus.
As The Asset Protection Supervisor, You Will:
- Facilitate selling process through consistent adherence to policies and procedures that safeguard customers, associates and assets of the company.
- Drives asset protection awareness and training programs through store-wide communication, training, new hire orientation, safety and shortage meetings.
- Assumes a leadership role supporting the APM in the planning and execution of the annual physical inventory and reconciliation process.
- Ensures all physical security standards are maintained and adjustments are initiated timely.
- Assists the APM with scheduling, training, coaching and developing staff investigators with required technical skills needed to be successful in their role.
- Provides daily supervision and guidance to all investigators ensuring adherence to Saks Fifth Avenue apprehension and investigative guidelines, and any applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Performs AP operational audits and internal self-audits in sensitive areas when necessary or required.
- Consistently identifies and addresses internal and external theft exposures to achieve targets of investigative performance.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount