Luxury Sales Stylist - Fine Jewelry - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About: Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful Fine Jewelry Associate. You must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and be comfortable with building client relationships.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
You Also Have:
Must be available to work weekends
Experience in a Fine Jewelry selling is preferred
An understanding of fashion is preferred
As The Fine Jewelry Sales Associate, You Will:
- Generate sales by determining customer's needs
- Open new charge accounts
- Maintain floor standards, general appearance and cleanliness of department
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.