Luxury Style Advisor - Mens - Saks Fifth Avenue
The Style Advisor is responsible for elevating
their shopping experience by welcoming visitors to the store, providing
directions and answering questions to help customers efficiently get to their
The Style Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the store, the designers it carries as well as the many services offered and they use this knowledge to provide customers with personalized assistance to enhance their shopping experience.
- Actively collaborates and contributes to a positive team dynamic
- Consistently generates and shares original ideas, tackling both simple and complex problems
- A customer champion who consistently delivers a high standard of customer service and can be relied upon to put the customer first
- Acts promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer’s eyes
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships
- An out of the box thinker who is comfortable with change and challenging convention
- Technical or other skills such as position specific software
- Create a Welcoming Environment
- Immediately welcomes customers as they enter the area and proactively offers assistance.
- Provides a dynamic service presence to each location.
- Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a customer’s needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions.
- Knowledgeable of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct Customers to the appropriate area.
- Elevate the Shopping Experience
- Able to quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special occasion, vendors/product of interest, special language needs, how much time customer has, etc.
- Has a strong network of Style Advisors throughout the store and leverages these relationships to pair the right Style Advisor to a new customer based on the customer’s needs.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience.
- Problem Solving
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to understand a customer’s concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.