York Factory is an office concept that is repurposing underperforming and dormant real estate assets to create the amenitized office space of the future. We create and operate inspiring, efficient workspaces, coupled with a physical amenity package that allows us to bring the very best service offerings to our tenants. Our thoughtful service offerings and physical layout far exceed what has historically been offered to an office user by focusing on the holistic needs of each individual.
Think - if everyone could have access to the best in class services of Google’s Googleplex, but on a localized level, with more of a focus on health, happiness, and productivity.
York Factory is a concept that aspires to enrich the life of the 21st century office worker. We believe that employees of large companies have unlocked potential within them and our service offerings will help to allow people to live their fullest and most productive lives.
We accomplish this by creating an amenity and service-driven physical location that revolves around the following core tenets:
5. Overcoming fear
We are a small (but growing) group of committed individuals looking for a collaborative, insightful wellness leader to be part of the founding team that brings York Factory to life in our first location in NY. York Factory is a division of the Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC).
What This Position Is All About:
Daynight Cleaner should perform a broad range of tasks including thoroughly cleaning and maintaining the former Sak's Fifth Avenue Men's Store as well as York Factory Areas in the Liberty Street Building. This includes common areas, bathrooms, showers, and gym facilities. The Overnight Cleaner should have prior experience cleaning large spaces and willing to take initiative to maintain a clean and presentable space. This role has the hours of 7:30am - 3pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Who You Are:
- Prior experience cleaning large facilities with gyms, showers, bathrooms, and desk space.
As Daytime Cleaner You Will:
- Maintain cleanliness of the entire YF space at 250 Vesey & 225 Liberty
- Organize, monitor and refill supplies as needed in restrooms, shower rooms and the YF space at 250 Vessey
- Disinfect all equipment, high touch-point areas, shower stalls and restrooms
- Disinfect/wipe all counter/table tops, handles and chairs
- Vaccuum / sweep / power scrub / mop floors
- Clean mirrors and windows as needed
- Remove and replace garbage bins in all receptacles (wipe down as needed)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and reposition furniture as directed
- Can communicate effectively via email, text, and verbally
- Able to manage inventory levels of all supplies at a level so that we do not run out of supplies
- Proactively remove trash, tuck in chairs, and clean tables so that all YK spaces look clean
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.