Greeter - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About:
Under the leadership of the Client Development Manager, Fifth Avenue Club, the Greeter is responsible for greeting customers as they enter the store and assisting them by answering questions and directing them throughout the store.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships
- Drives positive outcomes through objectives and measures while monitoring progress and results
- Consistently generates and shares original ideas, tackling both simple and complex problems
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service
You Also Have:
- Ability to lift cartons, climb ladders, and handle racks and carts of merchandise. Lifting of up to 15 pounds may be required
- Must have strong computer skills, i.e. Google, MS Office, and adapt to changing technology
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as per business needs & adheres to Dependability standards Demonstrates attention to detail and keeps personal work space organized
- Ability to apply store policies & procedures to help in decision-making
- Verbal and written communication skills; handles telephone and face to face interactions effectively and professionally
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.