Creative Project Management Specialist - Digital - Saks
What This Position Is All About:
Own overall development, management and maintenance of project plans for creative asset delivery for weekly site content and email, from brief, shoot, design, review through delivery. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution. Assist in setup management for Saks promotions with cross-functional teams.
Marketing channels include but are not limited to email and site content, support Senior Manager on special projects, digital events and other projects
Who You Are:
- Resourceful self-starter and solution-seeker who demonstrates a high level of initiative and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build great working relationships with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently
- Open-minded and fast learner who responds enthusiastically to change and opportunity, and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities and changing business needs
- Owner-operator who takes full responsibility of projects and tasks and can be relied upon to meet deadlines
- Team player who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to ensure flawless execution
- Exceptional organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Solid understanding of customer needs and willingness to always place the customer first (both internal and external)
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of relevant experience (fashion retail or agency operations experience a plus)
- Knowledge of digital media project workflow, processes, and best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite
- Familiarity with Adobe creative applications and Wrike is a plus
- Understanding of web development and site validation processes
- Familiarity with web technologies and content management systems
As The Project Management Specialist, You Will:
- Create and maintain project schedules for weekly content (site and e-mail) creative assets from brief through final asset delivery, and communicate any changes as they arise. Ensure stakeholder feedback is actioned on a timely basis and that final deliverables meet project requirements. Actively monitor project status and proactively communicate and address any challenges that put a project at risk.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., digital marketing, ecomm, email marketing and promotions) to gather requirements, manage schedules and coordinate creative assets for additional digital projects and promotional events. Resolve obstacles and manage change requests as they arise, working with cross-functional colleagues to adjust timelines, project scope and/or resources as needed.
- Initiate and lead standing and ad hoc meetings needed for alignment and execution, which includes creating and communicating agendas beforehand as well as recapping notes and next steps afterward
- Communicate any process changes, tool updates, training and timing for implementation as required
Your Life And Career At Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.