Sr. Manager, HR Operations
What This Position Is All About:
The Sr. Manager of HR Operations will lead the day-to-day HR operations of our growing organization. Our ideal candidate is operations-minded, has experience with both exempt and non-exempt associates, loves to interact with people, possesses sharp analytical skills with a strong work ethic, and is ready to roll their sleeves up and make things happen.
Who You Are:
- A self starter who is focused on serving the customer
- You are a natural problem-solver who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You enjoy being part of a collaborative and agile team
- You thrive on leading and mentoring others
- You use data to make informed decisions
You Also Have:
- A 6+ years of experience in Human Resources, with 3 years leading a specialized operations function within HR (operations, benefits, people analytics).
- Practiced at developing scalable data driven solutions
- Experienced at managing benefits across multiple states
- Knowledgeable of all pertinent federal and state regulations, as it relates to benefits
- Bachelor's Degree required, economics, mathematics, finance or statistics preferred
- As the Sr Manager HR Operations, You Will:
- Develop and maintain scalable people operations programs.
- Lead Benefits with the help of a supporting team.
- Owner of people-related compliance, partner with internal council to maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Lead people analytics, ensuring a high level of data integrity, and drawing insights and actions from people data.
- Develop internal communications for people programs
- Partner with Operations and Finance to ensure all headcount reporting is accurate
- Become a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership for overall business needs, challenges, and goals
- Create an enjoyable and engaging work environment for remote and in-office employees
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
SFA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SFA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SFA welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.