1st Shift Receiving Processor
What This Position Is All About:
- Count, bag, tag, sort, and package inventory.
- Load and unload conveyors and shelving units.
- Work with supervisor and clerks to resolve damaged freight and counting issues.
- Assist in resolving discrepancies between purchase order and items received.
- Attention to detail
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Perform Cycle Counting tasks in Catalyst system.
- Operate the automated fulfilment system to putaway the inventory into the system.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Degree or GED required. 1-5 years of experience in retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer warehouse operations.
- Must have understanding of English language both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate understanding of English during the interview process.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Possess articulate verbal and written communication skills. Communicates in a timely and appropriate manner to all levels.
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to operate the automated inventory robotic system and other supporting systems as required.
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm in a team environment to deliver positive results.
- Ability to work weekend shifts.
- The incumbent is required to possess and sustain physical requirements including but not limited to: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs repeatedly, manual dexterity of hands to process orders, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors.
- Must be able to hear equipment and warning signals.
- May operate warehouse equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jack, cherry picker) which requires some coordinated movements.
- Demonstrated understanding of working with computer based systems.
- Manual dexterity of hands to Count, bag, tag, sort, and package incoming freight