Manager, People Effectiveness
Who You Are:
- A natural self starter who is focused on serving the customer
- You possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cross functional partnerships
- You are a natural problem-solver who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You enjoy being part of a collaborative and agile team
You Also Have:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of applicable progressive professional and business experience (HR experience strongly preferred), including people leadership is a must.
- Experience with any common help desk tool or similar product is preferred.
- Experience in a retail/merchant environment and understanding of the fashion industry is highly preferred.
As the Manager, People Effectiveness, You Will:
- Manage the People (HR) Processes support for associates in assigned client groups.
- Lead workflow for all designated employee lifecycle events including managing associate initiated inquiries process.
- Provide associate relations guidance, leadership and training to Stores, Distribution Centers, People and Corporate Business Partners.
- Manage and resolve Associate Relations issues.
- Identify and work with Sr. Manager People Solutions Group to implement People Effectiveness process efficiencies.
- Build strong relationships with client groups
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
SFA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SFA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SFA welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.