Saks Fifth Avenue Asset Protection Associate
What This Position is All About
Under direction from the Asset Protection Manager or Assistant General Manager Operations, the Asset Protection Associate is responsible for monitoring shortage results, shortage control, price changes, return to vendor transactions, receipt reconciliation, paperwork error control, investigations and apprehensions regarding internal and external theft, and implementation of store safety programs at an individual Saks Fifth Avenue location.
- 1st Shift - 6:00 AM till 3:00 PM 7 days a week rotating days off
- 2nd Shift - 3:00 PM till 12:00 AM 7 days a week, rotating days off
Who You Are:
- A towering strength at winning over an audience with their perspective
- Capable of creating a breakthrough strategy or transformative approach to the most complex challenges
- Trusted for inventive and game changing ideas to even the most complex challenges, constantly seeks improvement and new ways to do things by challenging convention
- Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and successes
You Also Have:
- Minimum of 2 years Asset Protection Experience, large volume retail environment preferred
- Ability to quickly learn Saks Fifth Avenue standards, procedures, and IT applications
As The Asset Protection Associate, You Will:
- Be responsible for training store associates on awareness and Asset Protection policies and procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of physical inventory by monitoring reports and audits on a daily and monthly basis.
- Organize and conduct annual store inventory.
- Develop shortage strategies for merchandise groups, paperwork controls, and shortage awareness.
Your Life and Career at Saks Fifth Avenue:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount