Lead Beauty Advisor - Saks
Leads a team of digital beauty advisors guiding the saks.com client’s beauty journey from product knowledge to personalized beauty advice, and building lasting relationships.
- Minimum of 2 years in retail or service industry experience with a passion about make-up and beauty
- Previous selling experience is required, preferably in cosmetics. Experience in a digital capacity preferred
- Relentlessly pursues excellent service and selling to clients and possesses strong communication skills
- Experience with sales and performance reporting and ability to identify trends and action on opportunities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Comfortability with working with digital systems and ability to quickly learn new applications
- Drive and exceed sales goals by leading a team of beauty advisors providing personalized beauty experiences based on individual customer needs.
- Fosters an environment focused on cultivating customer relationships and alignment with organizational objectives
- Manages reporting on sales performance and other KPIs for the beauty advisors program
- Partner with vendor counterparts on analysis, strategy and administrative items
- Partners with AVP to stay up to date/research on competitive landscape as it relates to program offering
- Identifies and contributes to recommendations to grow market share based on analysis. Embracing new ways of clienteling
- Manages administrative needs of the beauty advisor teams
Your Life And Career At Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.