Area Marketing Manager
Location NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana, United States
Job Opened April 29th, 2021
Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Number 210001Y3
Job Type Full Time
job descriptionWhat This Position is All About
Under direction from the General Manager or Marketing Director, the Area Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the creation and execution of a strategic marketing program, maximizing exposure for Saks Fifth Avenue in the local marketplace, and effectively being a liaison between their individual store and the corporate marketing team. The Area Marketing Manager will operate with clearly defined return on investment goals for sales and client acquisition and development.
Who You Are:
- You leverage internal & external customer information when improving products or services. Has great networking and relationship management skills.
- You are skilled in maintaining and developing social media channels
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention. Able to work in fast-paced, team-oriented dynamic environments.
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving quickly including new and novel ideas.
- 4-year college degree (Marketing, Business, or Communications majors preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in special events, retail experience preferred
- Strong partnership skills for use in both internal and external communities to develop and execute all store marketing programs
- Budget management skills to ensure budget tracking in line with plans/projections & ROI
- Execute all events, conduct analysis, and review results for recommendations for future programs.
- Facilitate targeted CDM selling workshops to support all virtual and digital initiatives
- support personalized initiatives
- own organization and tracking of all virtual selling initiatives
- Understand diversity in our top customers
- Support the General Manager in communicating corporate events to the store team and coordinate support and execution for all events to Saks Fifth Avenue standards.
- Complete all administrative needs for marketing including maintaining the store marketing/event calendars, online postings, email blasts, developing invitations and submitting calendars, event recaps, best practices, and budget documentation to corporate partners.
- Identify local market opportunities with key customer target groups and all media outlets and develop and execute programs that support the LBDP (Local Business Development Plan) and leverage these audiences, increasing exposure for Saks.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.