Growth Marketing Coordinator (Paid Social)
Saks is seeking a Growth Marketing Coordinator who will support the daily planning, execution, and reporting of the Paid Social team’s digital media campaigns. The Coordinator will work with teammates to ensure appropriate budgeting, complete campaign execution, and accurate performance measurement. This individual will also work regularly with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders, including agency partners, Growth Marketing, Category Growth, Project Management, and Creative teams. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Paid Social and Video.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a related field (preferably Marketing, Economics, or Business)
- 1 to 2+ years of digital performance marketing experience at a media agency or e-commerce company. Minimum 1 year of full-time experience, ideally with exposure to paid social campaigns (tracking, planning, reporting)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct error-free reporting, communicate concisely, and stay organized in a deadline-oriented environment amid shifting priorities
- Analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving, with demonstrated comfort in detailed campaign performance analysis via marketing metrics (e.g., ROAS, CPM, CPA, CTR)
- Experience working in advertising, web analytics, and project management SaaS platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Wrike)
- Reporting. Proactively report insights and performance against key performance indicators within our Paid Social team and across the broader Saks organization, extracting insights to inform future campaigns
- Campaign Planning. Develop and execute monthly branding and promotion planning workstreams for Facebook and Instagram campaigns in partnership with agency teams
- Creative Requests. Manage submission process for creative asset requests by ensuring timely and complete communication, proactively identifying opportunities to improve outputs and workflows
- Accounting. Oversee finance and payment reconciliation process by documenting invoices, requesting signatures, and ensuring quality control of team budgets
- Customer Acquisition. Monitor metrics to measure customer growth by extracting insights and learnings from various analytics models (custom dashboards, MMM, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Test and Learn. Support tests and enhancements to existing and new campaigns in partnership with broader Marketing, Creative, and Category Growth teams by staying up to date with social media innovations
- Inclusion. Embrace a balanced, values-driven culture by challenging the status quo, generating innovative ideas, celebrating differences among teammates, and championing an environment where everyone can thrive
- Special Projects. Conduct ad-hoc additional responsibilities as required
Your Life And Career At Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.