Beauty Specialist - La Mer - Saks Fifth Avenue
What This Position is All About
Under direction from the Cosmetics Selling Manger, the Beauty Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working effectively with other team members and establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and procedures. Additionally, the Beauty Advisor will focus on in-house training programs, pre-booked facial consultation events, and maintaining a properly merchandised counter while proficiently closing the retail sale. Utilizing Saks Fifth Avenue's clienteling system, the Beauty Advisor is responsible for driving their own business and creating their own success
Who You Are:
- A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires limited coaching to achieve targeted results
- Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and successes
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application
You Also Have:
- Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
As The Avenue Beauty Specialist (Saks Fifth), You Will:
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles (Greet, Relate, Exceed, Attend and Thank).
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line sales goals, event sales goals, and department daily monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and department representative.
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth Avenue and your designated Account Executive.
- Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clienteling resource tool to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with the customer.
- Maintain counter standards by ensuring a clean, tidy and welcoming selling area.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.