Saks Fifth Avenue Club Consultant
Location PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida, United States
Job Opened May 3rd, 2021
Job Number 2100020L
Job Type Full Time
job descriptionWhat This Position is All About
Under the direction of the Stylist Manager or Fifth Avenue Club Director, the Fifth Avenue Club Consultant is responsible for driving their individual Personal Shopping business through providing outstanding service to the client in an exclusive space, establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts, and building overall Club sales volume. The Consultant will demonstrate consistent adherence to company standards and procedures.
Who You Are:
- You gain trust quickly, are direct and diplomatic, have a good sense of timing, are a good listener and can get cooperation with little disruption
- An out of the box thinker who generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas
- You act with customers in mind, and have great networking and relationship skills
- You put needs of internal and external customers first, and seek customer information when improving products and services
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of retail experience in a customer-focused luxury sales environment
- Experience working with sales quotas and comfort with meeting sales targets
- Social media and technology-savvy
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent client relationships.
- Initiate and utilize Club events in order to recruit new members, increase sales, and develop existing members.
- Proactively generate and share ideas with Club Directors on ways to develop your individual business opportunities and maximize sales to achieve or exceed goals.
- Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clientele resource tools to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount!
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.