Sr. Analyst Treasury Services
What This Position Is All About:
The Senior Analyst, Treasury is a key role within the financial management of the company. This role supports the financial modeling of the company, in addition to day-to-day treasury operations. The senior analyst will be responsible for maintaining and improving accurate financial models used for cash flow forecasting and long-range planning, as well as analyzing the capital structure, potential mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. The candidate must have strong analytical, financial, and quantitative skills. The analyst must also possess strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills to work effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
What This Position Is All About:
The Senior Analyst, Treasury will be responsible for the continuous review of treasury processes and documentation for systematic improvements. This role will be involved in complex financial modeling, specifically with cash flows. He/she should embody a culture of taking smart risks and innovating to win.
Who You Are:
- You have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational / time management skills, you’re comfortable multi-tasking
- You show initiative, accountability and are always looking for ways to solve problems
- With excellent communication skills, you’re able to build strong business relationships beyond the finance team.
- You’re comfortable working in a complex environment in ambiguous situations
As The Senior Analyst, Treasury, You Will:
- Research and develop financial models for forecasting and analyzing cash flow, interest expenses, interest swap transactions, and other treasury activities.
- Build and work with complex financial modeling of cash flows
- Manipulate data from various systems to provide up to the minute analysis
- Manage documentation, signing authorities, bank account information, contracts, KYC, etc
- Coordinate support for internal and external audits
- Prepare monthly/quarterly debt reporting packages for lenders. This includes monitoring and calculating debt covenant ratios to ensure compliance with loan agreements
- Manage the financing of the Company’s operating/capital lease portfolio (i.e. set up of lease transactions, identifying expiries and end of lease options). This includes evaluating and analyzing various operating/capital lease financing proposals as required
- Analyze and negotiate credit transactions with lenders, including debt funding, lease funding, and derivative transactions
You Also Have:
- Experience in the retail industry, while not required, is preferred
- Previous experience in cash management and other treasury function
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Experience with advanced financial modeling is an asset
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to people at all levels, internally and externally, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage conflict effectively and a cooperative team player
- Treasury experience in cash management, banking, financial statements, debt compliance and risk management is an asset
- Ability to perform complex statistical and financial analysis of data reported in various information systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.