What This Role Is All About:
The Production Coordinator’s main function is to act as the point of contact and liaison between Studio teams and Sample Management. Responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Overseeing product tracking
- Ensuring products are turned in correctly meeting site standards
- Managing turn in exceptions
- Ensuring styling notes are accurate
- Managing item counts are met (min/max)
- Oversees movement of product within studio
- Sending call sheets
- Managing invoicing
- Booking and scheduling of all freelance talent
- Managing invoicing for freelancers, models, and European shoots
- Managing shoot schedule, rectifying any conflicts ahead of shoot
- Ordering catering
- Managing budget trackers
- Managing production reports
- Cross-functional partners at this level include:
- Sample Scheduling Manager
- Sample Management
- Agents and Freelance Talent
- Studio Managers
- Studio teams
- Styling team
As the Production Coordinator, You Will:
- Schedule shoots, ensuring scheduling conflicts related to volume traffic are resolved and prioritized utilizing available resources
- Manage all turn ins from Sample Management team, overseeing product tracking, movement of product within the studio, and scheduling
- Maintain reports; including but not limited to budget trackers, item counts, invoicing documents, and accruals
- Communicate questions/issues between the on-set teams and the sample management teams, acting as a point of contact in order to quickly solve unforeseen problems and keep studio workflow moving at maximum efficiency.
- Book & schedule all freelance talent and models, including managing invoicing
- Ensure tracking is accurate and to Saks.com standards
- Communicate the requirements for each day’s shoot to on-set teams such as any special details, deadlines, treatments or other instructions clearly in order to minimize errors.
- Manage in-studio catering
You Also Have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Sense of urgency, Problem solving, Attention to detail, Strong written and oral communication, Ability to set priorities and multitask, General organization, planning, and coordinating
- Entry level, prior exposure to the field (internships or previous jobs) preferred but not required
- PC & Mac fluency, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Financial billing, Google Suite
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.