Digital Beauty Advisor, La Prairie
The Digital Beauty Advisor is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor-line
sales, establishing and maintaining customer relationships and new Saks.com. The Digital Beauty Advisor will be
responsible for creating a seamless beauty counter experience for customers shopping Digital and will model Saks’ core
customer service standards. Utilizing Saks’ clienteling system and Digital systems platforms, the Digital Beauty Advisor
will work directly with their vendor to grow and develop their Digital business.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience/3-years fragrance experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Previous experience using Digital platforms preferred.
- Willingness to travel at least quarterly to attend vendor and in-store product training.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and utilize Digital clienteling tools and software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue.
- Focus on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application.
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles ( Greet, Relate, Exceed, Attend and Thank)
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor-line sales goals and event sales goals.
- Effectively utilizes clienteling Systems and digital Platforms to drive vendor sales. Communicates daily with vendor to grow and develop Digital business.
- Proactively initiates dialogue with customers browsing Digital. Provides customers with beauty advice and offers product expertise.
- Delivers personalized beauty counter service to customers shopping Digital. Provides customers with guidance on skincare regimens, makeup application and product recommendations.
- Generates additional customer purchases by following up on recent customer transactions. Offers additional product suggestions to customers and send samples directly to them.
- Consistently maintains a high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and representative.
- Participates in vendor and in store product trainings; stays current on beauty products, trends and techniques.
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth Avenue and designated vendor.
- Utilizes Saks' Digital clienteling resource tool to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive their business.
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and following up with the customer.
- Demonstrates consistent adherence to company standards and procedures.
Your Life And Career At Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.