Associate, Merchandise Payable
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments including foreign currency payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external business partners
- Assist with month and year end closing
- Produce weekly and monthly aging reports
- Assist in providing support needed for audits and other administrative tasks as required
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance to company policy
- Review and reconciliation of 3 way match discrepancies
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Five plus years experience working Accounts Payable group
- Experience working in a large shared services group.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal & written skills
- Oracle Fusion or Workday experience a plus
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.