Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
What This Position is All About:
As the Executive Assistant, you are accountable for coordinating the activities of several leaders within the department. The Executive Assistant performs a wide variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the office's team and leaders.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
- You are organized and able to handle multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ensures confidentiality, diplomacy, and tact at all time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience working with an executive office tam and providing service to the public.
- Intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office, Google Suite, and database applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving ability
As The Executive Assistant, You Will:
- Manage calendars - prioritizing appointments and proactively resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Makes travel arrangements required, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental, and providing directions.
- Responds to phone, email and in-person inquiries – providing general information and referring inquiries to appropriate sources based on a broad knowledge of procedures, protocols and personnel.
- Organizes and schedules meetings, including contacting participants, booking rooms, ordering refreshments, and arranging for parking as required.
- Organizes special events as required by the leader’s office which includes invitations, facilities, and catering arrangements.
- Provides support to various meetings the leaders chairs by typing and distributing minutes, preparing agenda packages, arranging meeting dates/times/rooms, contacting participants, and extensive follow-up on items as needed. Attend meetings, as required, to record minutes.
- Completes and submits expense claims.
- Maintains comprehensive records on budget expenditures for the cost center.
- Maintains records regarding vacation and leaves for staff reporting on the department.
- Prepares the leader’s calendar and a daily folder that contains the relevant and pertinent meeting material as identified by the leader.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.