Digital Brand Specialist, Ralph Lauren
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
Responsible for supporting the overall Ralph Lauren business performance on Saks.com focusing on onsite brand presentation, reporting and analysis of core KPIs, and optimizing product discovery and purchasing journey
- Minimum of 2 years of digital retail experience and demonstrates an understanding of luxury retail and customer experience
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to business objectives through thoughtful analysis and flawless execution
- Strong communication skills with the ability to flex communication styles with internal and external partners
- Showcases ability to take initiative and be flexible in a fast-paced environment while ensuring alignment to business priorities
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookup) and capacity to learn new systems swiftly. Experience with Adobe Analytics and Salesforce Business Manager a plus
- Own digital reporting and analysis of core KPIs (traffic, purchase funnel) for all Ralph Lauren businesses and execute strategy changes to drive sales and conversion in conjunction with Category Growth team
- Ensure overall Ralph Lauren presentation on Saks.com remains best- in-class
- Partner with Product Life Cycle teams to ensure all items are set up in a timely manner as well as reviewing accuracy of the product pages (PDPs)
- Optimize PDPs focusing on “complete the look” and assorting opportunities as well as collection pages ○ Identify top and bottom performing product arrays and and PDPs and make recommendations based on findings
- Lead quarterly digital business reviews with Ralph Lauren and follow-up as needed on outstanding issues
- Attend Ralph Lauren market meetings and provide strategic business updates to Category Growth teams
- Fields ad hoc requests, present findings and proactively deliver recommendations that inform strategy. Synthesizes data sets into digestible takeaways that drive action
Your Life And Career At Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.