Sr. Manager, Digital Styling & Services
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
The Senior Manager of Digital Styling and Selling services will be responsible for managing a team of digital stylists and
beauty advisors, as well as setting and upholding styling and selling standards for the digital styling program. The Senior
Manager will collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure the stylists are providing the highest quality service to our
digital clients. This role is responsible for hiring and training new stylists as well as developing existing members of the
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4-6 years of work experience including previous experience as a stylist or seller in a luxury retailenvironment.
- Experience in a digital-only selling environment preferred.
- 1-3 years experience leading a team in a retail environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Comfortable with digital clienteling and using digital selling tools.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional experience for customers
- Manage team of digital stylists and beauty advisors providing high quality personalized service to Saks.com customers
- Set and enforce brand standards for styling, brand voice and service levels and continue to develop skills of styling team
- Determine appropriate goals for KPI performance and strategize with stylist team on how to achieve projected results
- Manage operations and optimize processes to better serve clients
- Maintain a strong view of what is competitors digital styling programs and suggest experience changes and enhancements to ensure we are providing the highest level of service in the industry
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.