Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
The new Order Management System (OMS) organization at Saks has been given the challenge and the opportunity to re-imagine every aspect of the order management system across the whole order life cycle management. We are looking for Product Managers who want to get in early, look over the horizon, and set the vision for a new standard in online luxury retail. We want entrepreneurs at heart, who have the depth of experience in bringing world class e-commerce and/or the comprehensive order/inventory/return management experience into reality. You will work side by side with logistic and shipping leaders, front-end customer experience team, software engineering, central teams, operations, and executive stakeholders as an owner of significant features and initiatives on the product roadmap. We are looking for leaders with a deep customer focus, as well as a passion for delivering results. A successful candidate should be able to manage the tactical tasks of delivering products while simultaneously defining and driving strategic product planning for forward looking initiatives.
As a Product Manager, you are a natural alchemist that understands what it means to create a reliable, comprehensive and intelligent order management system. You know how to identify an opportunity, take ownership of an idea, and launch new large-scale features and initiatives that will be used and loved by millions of customers. You will work with teams from across the organization to drive future solutions that will impact customers' logistic and shipping experience when shop luxury fashion and goods. You're a great written and verbal communicator who will frequently engage business, product, and technology leaders as an advocate for both brands and customers.
- A demonstrable, natural sense for what makes a good product of order management.
- Bachelor's degree, or appropriate work experience in successful e-commerce order/inventory management domain.
- 1~3 years’ work experience performing relevant product management job functions.
- Solid understanding of relevant technologies and development processes
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills.
- Has experience working with multiple teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Understand IBM Sterling system is a plus
- Work with Principal Product Manage to execute product management as pla
- Communicate with internal teams like Dev/QA to track project status
- Drive small project without much across team collaboration to release
- Learn from customers, analytics, internal insights, brand feedback, and behavioral measurements to craft a better experience and evolve features over time.
- Deliver customer value by meeting and exceeding launch deadlines, optimizing feature sets, and helping craft the product roadmap.
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.