Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
- Support social media team in daily tasks such as posting, concepting and creating content
- Knowledge in luxury product and markets
- Fast-paced environment - efficiency and organization a must
- Creative background & mindset
- Research and curate trends as well as knowledge of trending topics / cultural events / competitive initiatives that will be relevant to our audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Support Social Media team on day-to-day functions such as posting, maintaining the content calendars, and updating Facebook catalogs
- Assist in the creation and editing of content for social media channels
- Coordinate day-to-day communication with any external partners/agencies
- Help develop and execute TikTok strategies including organic content, brand partnerships, influencer content, and content series
- Manage Pinterest Channel in terms of planning, posting and reporting
- Suggest and implement tactics to drive growth on all social media platforms
- Support the team with monthly and campaign-specific reporting needs
- Support the team with scope-of-work creation for influencer and designer partnerships as well as submitting Creative Brief requests
- Own community management and communication on all social channels and manage UGC franchises/series
- Update and maintain team documents
- Monitor and identify trends across social media channels and touchpoints and bring knowledge to creating viral content
- Stay up-to-date with changes on all social platforms and conduct competitive analysis
- Attend and represent the Social Media team at live events and edit social media event coverage
Who You Are:
- Possess a mix of creative and strategic abilities
- Have an understanding of and passion for social media
- Very strong organizational/project management skills and ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Resourceful, proactive, takes initiative
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or fashion merchandising
- 1-2 years digital marketing & social media experience
- Proficient knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and TikTok
- Proficient with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Strong command of design and content editing skills. Experience in copywriting is a plus.
Your Life And Career At Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used