Senior Analyst, Finance Systems
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
The Business Systems team at Saks.com is looking for a Finance Systems Senior Analyst to join our growing team. In this position, you will partner closely with the Finance/Accounting teams to deliver enhancements and support for the newly implemented Workday Financials platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday Financials experience (client side or consultant)
- Experience as a functional lead within the following areas: FDM, Core Financial Accounting, Banking & Settlement, Business Assets, Expenses, Supplier Accounts
- Strong understanding of financial reporting with Workday composite reporting experience is required
- Deep knowledge of Accounting concepts and operations
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Finance stakeholders to understand business needs and configure, prototype and test solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert while providing support, training and documentation to end users with emphasis on Workday best practices
- Build and maintain functional configuration including custom validations, condition rules, business processes and reports
- Work cross functionally with HCM/Payroll system analysts to identify interdependencies within functional areas
- Provide clear and effective communication with colleagues and stakeholders while working remotely is required
- Drive the deployment of feature releases and system enhancements
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.