2nd Shift Seasonal Receiving Processor
The coordination of merchandise to be put into the automated inventory system. Scan merchandise into inventory efficiently and in a timely manner meeting production needs.
- Consistently generates and shares ideas to tackle both simple and complex problems while keeping a keen eye for detail
- Can effectively collaborate with teams to deliver exceptional results while valuing and supporting the achievement of their peers
- Acts promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships
- High School Degree or GED required.
- 1-5 years of experience in retail, wholesale, or direct to consumer warehouse operations.
- Must have understanding of English language both written and verbal. Must be able to communicate understanding of English during the interview process.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Possess articulate verbal and written communication skills. Communicates in a timely and appropriate manner to all levels.
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to operate the Kiva robotic system and other supporting systems as required.
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm in a team environment to deliver positive results.
- Willingness to work weekend shifts.
- The incumbent is required to possess and sustain physical requirements including but not limited to: standing for long periods of time (up to 10 hours), lifting up to 30 lbs repeatedly, walking long distances repeatedly, bending, stooping, climbing ladders or stairs repeatedly, manual dexterity of hands to process orders, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must know how to distinguish between colors.
- Must be able to hear equipment and warning signals.
- May operate non powered warehouse equipment (i.e., pallet jack) which requires some coordinated movements.
- Demonstrated understanding of working with computer based systems.
- Manual dexterity of hands to Count, bag, tag, sort, and package incoming freight.
- Place product into the inventory managment system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Use RF technology to accurately scan items.
- Be cross functional within the Cubi-scanning process.
- Attention to detail.
- Work with supervisor and clerks to resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Operate the inventory managment system accurately within the published productivity standards
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Work independently
- Work in an efficient manner to help ensure that the team reaches productivity goals
- Count, bag, tag, sort, and package inventory.
- Load and unload conveyors and shelving units.
- Work with supervisor and clerks to resolve damaged freight and counting issues.
- Assist in resolving discrepancies between purchase order and items received.
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.