1st Shift Quality Assurance Inspector
Inspects and approves incoming merchandise by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and correcting unacceptable merchandise.
- Can effectively collaborate with teams to deliver exceptional results while valuing and supporting the achievement of their peers
- Demonstrates comfort in flexing all communication styles and establishes positive interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Consistently generates and shares ideas to tackle both simple and complex problems while keeping a keen eye for detail
- Acts promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer’s eyes
- Minimum of a high school education; post secondary education preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail, wholesale, or direct-to-consumer QA environment
- Ability to take charge and maintain ownership of assigned area
- Strong computer skills and learn new systems quickly
- Excellent organizational and efficiency skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications and ability to create/maintain spreadsheets and other files (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Perform quality assurance related activities on a daily basis including, but not limited to, Inbound Receipt Verification; selling off item issues; entering Country of Origin for items; correcting item description details; communicate inbound item issues; and assist in the timely resolution of these issues
- Operate the automated fulfillment system and other supporting systems as required
- Perform data entry as required to ensure all transactions are entered
- Cross-train and support the production departments as required
- Present information and respond to questions from leads, managers, buyers, etc.
- Define problems and identify possible solutions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.