Coordinator, Top Client Experience
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world. On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
- You will be responsible for supporting our top client team
- You will drive client loyalty through a variety of events and assist with executing programs to ensure an exceptional luxury experience for our clients.
- Hands-on experience with a luxury client base
- The ability to build and maintain relationships easily
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- A thorough understanding of the luxury consumer
- Ability to travel as required by the business
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment.
- Serve as a Client facing ambassador for the Saks top client team
- Support with execution of all Limitless Top Client Experiences
- Offer administrative support in preparing for special events (fashion weeks, luxury brand experiences, jewelry dinners, pop-up moments, etc)
- Partner with Saks finance team on processing invoices and billing management
- Assist with pulling and evaluating data to influence decisions around retention, acquisition activities and improvements
- Support with Top Client Gifting Initiatives
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount